Monday, August 15, 2011

How can i make my crush like me back?

One day i was walking in the courtyard with my friends, den he approched me & asked me for my name and my number. i was a little shy but i gave it to him. So we started talking on the phone den one day after school he asked me how old i was and what grade was i in, i told him i was 14 and that i was a freshmen, he looked suprised. I already knew he was a football player and in the 12th grade, but he is SOOOOO cuteand i really like him. After that he didnt call me as much but he still seemed interested in me. But a couple of days ago i told him how i really felt and i asked him what were we, as in if we were talking or just friends. He didnt answer my question... he just smiled. After that we havent talked as much, well. we havent talked AT ALL, i REALLY like him still. but Yesterday i saw him with this gurl, my friend told me that he is trying to talk to her. what should i do? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment