Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My ex-stepfather, who molested me, doesn't understand why my mother doesn't want to talk to him?! Unbelievable

omg that is soo wrong, and i am sorry it happened to you, is it possible that he is molesting your sister too?? I think he thinks that what he did is not wrong, which it was, that is soo gross.And I think that he shouldn't be telling your sister anything, I think he shouldn't even be allowed to see your sister at ALL, I think he is a gross pervert who deserves to be in jail, I hate people like that. He is just using your little sister to get to your mom. Your mom needs to not let your sister see him, did you go to jail and tell the court what he did to you?!!?! UGH, people like that make me mad, I am sorry, but I want to kill them all, I don't think anyone should have to go through this, male or female.

No comments:

Post a Comment