Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How to stock my new 100 gallon aquarium?

Its a 6" tank. I've really been debating on how to stock it. I like african cichlid's, but I don't want to use this large of a tank on them. I know its not huge but its the biggest one I could afford. I was thinking about oscars, but I like to keep my aquarium organized. I also thought of blood parrot cichlids, silver dollars, piranha (red bellied), and angelfish. I was thinking of getting a couple of plants to attach to my driftwood (anubius species). I think im going to get regular sand for the bottom. Its filters not counting the sponge filters hooked up to the 2power-heads turn the water over 11 times a hour. Its going to be a river setup the way Im going to set it up. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME STOCKING IDEAS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment