Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm confused about what happened here.... Help?

We dated for three months - he drove two hours to be with me. chased me hard, was super sweet affectionate, loving, talked about the future and wanting to meet my family. Literally within 24 hours he's breaking up with me, told me things that were resolvable (Distance - I offered to do 1/2 the driving - and Time because of his schedule which he knew about before) Told me he wasn't used to being the only persuer - wasn't sure how he felt about me - thought that we should "know" what each other is thinking. He wanted to be friends I said no. A couple days later I sent him an email wanting to talk to him about it and he won't respond about it answer my call and blocked me on Pager. Nothing changed - things seemed fine - there was no argument, nothing. WTF is this all about? Fear of Commitment - one week he's talking about changing his work to have more time - as he wanted to get more serious? Do men just instantly evaluate and change their mind when they say the person makes them happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment