Tuesday, August 16, 2011

If she agrees to do my favor?

This is basically extended from the question that I had asked before.My aquaitance made her self available to talk to me; again when no one else is around.She spoke went to the restroom came back and began small talk. I ask her what did she cook yesterday and she told me what she had cooked after coming from working out.With that I ask why didn't she bring me some in to work. Her comes the body language clusters.Her voice becomes softer she exposes her palms and she leans back on the wall as if she has just been hit with a mighty wind. She replies I didn't know that you ate food like that.She also begins to look down the hall as we continue talk,body facing me but intentions are to go in that direction.She says that she will bring me some food in to eat and begins to walk away telling me what it will be and where she will leave it for me. I take it she just wamt to be friends and nothing more.The reason why was because of the body langusge I read, ome positives but also negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment