Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm looking for concerts with some long songs...?

You and I have the same taste in music. Here are some great bands that you would like that aren't on your list: Ekoostik Hookah, Railroad Earth, Hot ered Rum String Band, Perpetual Groove, Keller Williams, The Ragbirds. My personal favorites in order: Grateful Dead, SCI, Phish, Hookah, Panic, UM. I'm not going to list any specific shows, because there are too many to count. I personally am a sound-board snob, so I got rid of all my taper stuff (mostly tapers on archive.org). I use nugs.net or livedowloads,com They are owned and run by the same guy, nugs is his free stash and livedownloads is his pay site. But definitely check out www.ekoostik.com They have some free shows for download on their site and they have hundreds of shows on archive.org Can't wait for Hookahville and All Good Festival this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment