Sunday, August 14, 2011

Would you date someone with ?

Am I a pariah because I was betrayed by the man I was going to marry? I've done some research, and it turns out its really not so bad. I'm going to get a sore once, maybe twice a year, that will last 3 or 4 days. With treatment I'm not contagious (the commercials say you are but research shows almost no chance of "sharing" the virus if you're diligent about your meds) but there's this stigma... I won't have my little pity party in front of you fine folks but really, how do you tell someone you have ? And if you're the person I tell, how would you take it? I'm a good person who had the bad judgment to be young and fall for someone who constantly betrayed me and I didn't find out until it was too late. I'm still reeling, and I don't know how to tell my current bf and I'm terrified he'll leave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment